2169 Folsom Street Penthouse
2169 Folsom Street No.M305, San Francisco , CA 94110
Perched high above the trees amongst a luxuriously redesigned artists’ community, this modern penthouse showcases large-scale industrial-chic living spaces coupled with fresh greenery and lavish views of the San Francisco skyline.
Two roof-top terraces provide indoor-outdoor seating areas and the perfect entertaining spaces for either intimate gatherings or larger events for friends and family. The generous layout encourages flowing movement throughout the vast living spaces. This penthouse truly is a quintessential San Francisco twist on Bohemian-style creative living.
Enjoy a fabulous location in the heart of the City, close to the booming tech hub of SoMa and the many sporting and entertainment attractions of the new Chase Center. Situated in close proximity to the trendy shopping, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs of the Mission District- ideal for enjoying a dynamic urban lifestyle in one of the hippest, most happening neighborhoods in town!
Enjoy The Online Brochure
* Four-bedroom, three and a half bath, two-story penthouse residence with artist studio, large-scale industrial-chic living spaces, and two spectacular roof terraces with sweeping views
* Common garden areas located in the courtyard
* Close to the 16-acre Dolores Park, a San Francisco favorite for sports including tennis, basketball, soccer, and notable for its stunning views
* One car parking
* 3,600 Square feet per tax records, 3,686 per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
* 31-unit industrial loft artist complex built in 2001
* HOA Dues: $1,150 per month; includes Water, Garbage, Ext Building Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Homeowners Insurance
The neighborhood: Mission DistrictMission District, AKA The Mission, is home to a booming art scene, small music venues, and vibrant restaurant scene.
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",