SUPER-STYLISH RUSSIAN HILL CO-OP WITH SPECTACULAR GOLDEN GATE AND BAY VIEWS
2164 Hyde Street 510, San Francisco , CA 94109
Early 20th Century historical grandeur meets modern 21st Century luxury in this exquisitely remodeled Pre-War Russian Hill cooperative residence.With it’s original architectural detailing combined with an open flowing floorplan and a tastefully timeless contemporary renovation, this 4-bedroom, 3-bath City home enjoys a superb location on one of the City’s most charming blocks.
Large picture windows punctuated with charming, rounded Bay windows create a wonderfully bright and airy environment and frame postcard views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay and City with the charming greenery of Alice Marble Park as a lush foreground.
Enjoy a sophisticated urban lifestyle in one of the City’s most vibrant and historical residential neighborhoods close to the world-class hotels of Nob Hill, the shopping, dining and entertainment mecca of Downtown and the booming tech and business centers of Jackson Square, The Financial District and SoMa- quintessential San Francisco!
ENJOY THE ONLINE BROCHURE HERE
- Four bedrooms, three bath cooperative residence with fireplace and 1 car parking with charger
- 8 story, 16-unit building built in 1915 originally designed by renowned architect T. Patterson Ross
- Living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Large Gallery entrance
- Large gourmet chef’s kitchen
- In-unit laundry room with work area and storage cabinets; common area laundry room on lower level
- 2,740 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records; 2,714 square feet as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
- Passenger & service elevators
- Resident manager
- Two large storage rooms; #5 on the upper storage level and #6 on the lower storage level
- HOA Dues: $3,142.09 per month, paid quarterly; includes water, garbage, heat, building insurance, maintenance, reserves and on-site live-in property manager
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",