BRIGHT AND AIRY GARDEN RESIDENCE AT NOB HILL’S ICONIC CATHEDRAL TOWER
1201 California Street No.102, San Francisco , CA 94109
Step into one of Cathedral Tower’s most beautiful and unique ground floor residences! With direct private access to huge South terrace and gardens of one of San Francisco’s most renowned 1920’s high-rises, this quintessential urban oasis showcases lovely greenery outlooks with the twinkling lights of the City in the background. Enjoy seamless indoor/ living, lounging and entertaining with a gracious open floor plan- making this home feel like a lovely maisonette in the heart of Nob Hill.
Enjoy an unparalleled urban lifestyle in San Francisco's most Parisian-style neighborhood- from the casual European-style neighborhood cafes and the elegantly manicured Huntington Park with it's well-known fountain, to the haute-cuisine restaurants and chic night-clubs in some of the world's grandest hotels.
Its location in the heart of the City is close to booming world-class tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, the internationally acclaimed shopping and dining of Union Square and Downtown, as well as the Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- a quintessential San Francisco lifestyle at the center of one of its most vibrant historical neighborhoods!
ENJOY THE ONLINE BROCHURE
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath cooperative residence with 1 car parking
- Designer upgrades include Shaw Anderson 5" black walnut plank flooring and "Desert Wood" cabinetry by DesignCraft in the kitchen
- Direct private access to the building’s huge, gorgeously landscaped South-facing community terrace and gardens with lounging, dining and barbeque areas as well as City lights views
- 1,590 square feet as per appraiser; 1,650 square feet as per San Francisco Tax Records; buyer to independently verify
- 84-unit building built in 1927
- HOA Dues: $2,164.6 per month includes water, garbage, building insurance, reserves, 24-hour doorman, on-site property management and usage of the residents- only South Terrace; 1 car parking is available for $210.00 per month and storage is available on a seniority basis for an additional fee depending on the size of the space
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",